-: ETHICAL HACKING EBOOKS :-
|-: Hacking Exposed-5 :-One of the international best-selling. The book walks through how to use the more powerful and popular hacker software, including L0phtCrack. This new edition has been updated extensively, largely with the results of “honeypot” exercises (in which attacks on sacrificial machines are monitored) and Windows 2000 public security trials. There’s a lot of new stuff on e-mail worms, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, and attacks that involve routing protocols. Hacking Exposed wastes no time in explaining how to implement the countermeasures–where they exist–that will render known attacks ineffective.|
|(Size :- 18.5 MB)|
|-: Internet Denial Of Service :-Internet Denial of Service sheds light on a complex and fascinating form of computer attack that impacts the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of millions of computers worldwide. It tells the network administrator, corporate CTO, incident responder, and student how DDoS attacks are prepared and executed, how to think about DDoS, and how to arrange computer and network defenses. It also provides a suite of actions that can be taken before, during, and after an attack. Inside, you’ll find comprehensive information on the each and every topic relating denial-of-service attacks.|
|(Size :- 2.04 MB)|
|-: Computer Viruses For Dummies :-It
offers real, practical solutions to help ordinary users keep viruses
out of their e-mail in-boxes-and explains how to respond when one slips
* In 2003, there was a major virus attack almost every month, which cost businesses worldwide an estimated $55 billion and did untold damage to home computers.
* Explains what viruses are and how they work, profiles major anti-virus software packages, shows how to keep anti-virus software updated, and helps people adopt safer computer work habits.
* The book\92s value price and compact size will make it irresistible to people who need to protect their home PC or network.
|(Size :- 2.33 MB)|
|-: Hackin9 :-
This book will help you learn :-
* How to use Google to find sources of personal information and other confidential data.
* How to find information about vulnerable systems and Web services.
* How to locate publicly available network devices using Google.
|(Size :- 1.78 MB)|